Friday, November 4, 2011

Clatyon's Birthday!

Yesterday was Clatyon's Birthday, we've been celebrating throughout the week. On Tuesday I made him a Birthday poster:
Wednesday I made him drive me to Idaho Falls so we could get his present! As much as I tried I couldn't get him to stay in the car, but on the bright side he loves his present!
After getting his present we were starving since it was 7 o'clock, I don't know about y'all be we like to eat pretty early. So we went to Red Robbin and had an early birthday dinner! They sang to him too!

Yesterday we opened what was left of his presents...A couple of cards from family and went to dinner again since we had a gift card! Then later my older brother, Garrett and his jazz band were playing at a local hamburger joint, Sammy's, so we went by and got to hear some of Garrett's original music! So cool!




1 comment:

  1. Garrett's in a Jazz band? wooooooaaaah! I'm missing so much out of the Hickman Clan! I need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete