Saturday, November 5, 2011

Interpersonal Theory


For my interpersonal theory class we had to make something to represent us.

1.     A symbol of a major life achievement: The pink castle represents my LDS temple marriage.
2.     Symbolize a skill: The whole poster shows my creativity skills
3.     Something that is major in your life that if others knew it would help them better understand you: The girl reading represents me and my education. I was diagnosed with short-term memory loss in 3rd grade. The fact that I graduated high school, was accepted into a 4-year university and I am on track to graduate in April 2013 are all important achievements to me.
4.     Something of great value you posses: The heart shaped world represents my passion to help make a difference in developing countries.
5.     Something that you would do if you had an unlimited amount of money: The tree represents life, growth and sustainability. If I could I would create world sustainability.
6.     Three words that describe you: Leader, Caring and passionate.

This was a fun project that helped me come to know myself better. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone! Have a great rest of the weekend.

P.S. IT SNOWED. Here's to the start of an other 6 month winter...




No comments:

Post a Comment