Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OH happy day!

Every Tuesday I've decided I will write a post dedicated to the positive {OH happy day!} Today could have easily been bad, BUT it's the little things that count the most!

All weekend I have been fighting this awful sickness that my husband has diagnosed as, {dramatic pause please}, the stomach flu, bleh! Today, I am finally feeling better after sleeping for 20 hours Saturday, moaping around for 3 days because I couldn't eat, and I had to miss classes for the first time this semester! I am pleased to say things are looking up! My energy is pretty much back the only thing left to kick to the curb is this weird little tummy ache I have 24/7.

Today is also the 1st of November, which I am sure you're all aware of, but what I bet you didn't know is that, November is the best month of the year-yep. It's true. Clayton's birthday is this Thursday, My older brother Garrett's is in two weeks and then my birthday is on the 20th! Yippie! To top it all off I will get to go home to California {for the first time since we were married} for Thanksgiving!

I got my first blog comment- it was short super sweet, and just made my day! {I was never really planning on starting a blog. I love to read other people’s and then a few people in my campus organizations, PRSSA and I~Comm Student Agency convinced me it would be beneficial for my career- so I gave it a shot}I’m just glad to know that at least one person appreciates what I am doing. That’s all that matters.

One more and then I'll let y'all be. Since Tuesdays and especially Thursdays are crazy busy, tonight we had our favorite pizza for dinner! Noble Roman's {AKA Cragio’s fast n’ ready @Broliums} not only is their pizza de-lish, {their pepperoni's taste like bacon!} I was happy to be able to eat again. Also this just so happens to be the place where Clayton first attempted to ask my father for my hand in marriage, we’re a classy bunch.

Adorable. Well that's all for now, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment