Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OH happy day!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been blogging much the past couple of weeks...last week was crazy. Let's just leave it at that, but now I am home in good ol' SoCal!
My Birthday was also this weekend so that means....shopping spree! What more could a girl ask for?
Today I got to hang out with my friend for life and neighbor, Megan. It was great to see her after probably a year and a half. 
And of course, best for last, Clayton flies in tomorrow FINALLY! One thing I am not looking forward to is the crazy traffic at LAX...Then tomorrow night we'll be taking some family photos a.k.a an excuse for me to wear my new clothes and dress up. Yippee. 
I love these turkey nails! Too cute, hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. CUTE NAILS! where'd you get them done? or did your mum/sister/you do them?

    ReplyDelete